Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Difficulty Making Contact. Need A Credit Issued

Options
Icabod
edited October 2013 in General

I downloaded this product but, other than uninstall my anti virus and restart my PC, it never installs.

Product ID: 4597429

Product name: Bitdefender Total Security

Product options: up to 3 PCs, 1 Year + 6 Extra FREE Months.

Quantity: 1

Price/unit: 79.95 USD

Taxes (VAT): 0.00 USD

Total: 79.95 USD

I get a box indicating it's downloading software, but then it just ends. I tried to call you 3 time at this number given to me by Avangate. Support Phone: 1-954-928-2780 (US) but after selecting an option the phone goes dead. I'm not liking this too much.

They processed the payment, but tell me you need to apply the credit. (Doesn't make sense to me either.)

I have also emailed my request to you via your "contact form" without any response. I know this is something simple, I just want it taken care of.

Thank you.

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited October 2013
    Options

Hi, Icabod :)

If you wanted to take another try at installing Total Security, try downloading the full offline installer from here. Run CCleaner in cleaner mode. Disconnect from the internet, right click and run the file as Admin. When it asks to check for an update, decline it for now and see if you can get it to install. You can the allow your internet connection and run an update from the Update panel. Use the license key when prompted that was sent to you in your email confirmation.

Kind regards,

Scott

edit: By the way, if you need help with an uninstall tool for your previous AV, let us know, as that needs to be totally uninstalled in order for BD to install and function properly.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=36510

• No, It still just downloads the installer then quits. I waited several minutes, but nothing. Task manager shows it running but there is almost no cpu activity. About 4%

I've been at this for four days, and I have had enough. I just want the credit.