Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Turn Off The Wallet?

Options

Is there a way to disable the BD Wallet? I have no plans to use it.

Regards,

Chuck Billow

Comments

• Yes, turn it off in the program interface. If you can't see the tile for it click on the right arrow until it is shown. Then if desired you can disable the windows startup entries for the wallet processes using CCleaner. Don't delete them though as they will be recreated.

• jmpsoares
    Options
    Yes, turn it off in the program interface. If you can't see the tile for it click on the right arrow until it is shown. Then if desired you can disable the windows startup entries for the wallet processes using CCleaner. Don't delete them though as they will be recreated.

That sounds easy.

But it is not so easy ....

You untiked the Wallet, turn off for all browsers ...

Then you restart the PC and. ..( I can't believe ! ) Wallet is again turned ON for all browsers, and again theirs 4 programmes occupying memory resources!!

There are no Wallet to uninstall, there are no Process or Service I could disable, not even CCleaner shows Wallet in Start area.

It's a headache!