Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam Wizard

Options

When I run the wizard I get only one folder to pick from to train as spam or not spam and it has no label, suggestions?

By the way I have used all removal tools and done a clean install.

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Dear ray880,

To give you an example if you have outlook you will see a folder called outlook if you follow the steps to be able to see the subfolders you have to left click on the + before outlook now you should see the subfolders.

Be sure that the following checkboxes are checked: include subfolders,automatically add to friend list.

Best regards

Niels

• ray880
    Options
    Dear ray880,

To give you an example if you have outlook you will see a folder called outlook if you follow the steps to be able to see the subfolders you have to left click on the + before outlook now you should see the subfolders.

Be sure that the following checkboxes are checked: include subfolders,automatically add to friend list.

Best regards

Niels

No offense Niels but spare me the dummy answers there is no plus sign and I can click the one folder it shows till I am blue nothing happens

• Niels
    Niels
    edited March 2008
    Options

Dear ray880,

Why was that a dummy answer? Sometimes people just forget that you need to expand it or double clicking on it. That is why I posted it. I am here for helping people so little bit of respect should be shown because I answered your topic. You could have just said nothing happens or that didn't work.

This what I am speaking about about the +-sign I atttached a screenshot of what I meant. Maybe you didn't understand me because I don't know how you call it in English. Otherwise you will not see any subfolders. What mail client are you using? That you also didn't mention.

If that isn't the case with you than you have to do this make a screenshot of it paste in paint. When the problem occurs follow the instruction that are written here.Contact live chat afterwards. They will send you an email and answer it with the screenshot and output of these files and describe as detailled as possible.

Best regards

Niels

post-59-1206527539_thumb.png

post-59-1206527658_thumb.png