Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2014 On Win 7 Or 8?

Options

I am currently with win 7 upgrade to 8 or stay with 7? want the best protection

Comments

• cohbraz
    Options
    I am currently with win 7 upgrade to 8 or stay with 7? want the best protection

Windows 8 offers a few additional layers of protection, primarily ELAM which stands for Early Launch Anti-Malware. This is a technonogy in which compatible antivirus software will launch first before Windows process are started. It will help prevent any infection from running first and escaping detection.

Bitdefender Windows 8 Security and all of the 2014 Bitdefender products are compatible with ELAM technology.

• Windows 8 offers a few additional layers of protection, primarily ELAM which stands for Early Launch Anti-Malware. This is a technonogy in which compatible antivirus software will launch first before Windows process are started. It will help prevent any infection from running first and escaping detection.

Bitdefender Windows 8 Security and all of the 2014 Bitdefender products are compatible with ELAM technology.

Thanks

You have a link for trial version or discount coupon or site for discount price?

How do I update from windows 7?

• Just installed bitdefender security 2014

I need to delete it to install Windows 8?

If I remove it, I will not lose my license?