Windows 8 Problems With Bitdefender?

Dear Forum friend:I am appealing to this forum for 2 reasons:1-Forums had helped me many other times;2-Right now help from a forum is the only alternative I have and I will describe why. Here is the problem:last October 22th I purchased the 2013 Avira Total Security order but I got very dissapointed for many reasons since then.The first is that during the installation process in no moment at all I was asked to inform my activation key and I dont know why.The second is that when I concluded installation my computer crashed (I am using Windows 8 Pro) and continued to crash over and over again.At Bitdefender Official Site I found a tip showing how to solve this problem.I used it and it worked except for 3 points: First is that after installing the new Bitdefender I discovered that it blocks my Bank Account considering the bank site not a safe one and I did not find how to inform that the site is secure.The second is that my license is temporary since I see a message saying that the period of use is expired.The third (and the main one now) is that Bitdefender is refusing the activation key that was sent to me by e-mail and I can not send any mail to the Support Team, since in all e-mails this activation key is asked and refused.I dont know what to do, so I need help.

Thanks

Marcilio Carneiro – From Brazil

Comments

• To clarify is your product actually Bitdefender because you start off by mentioning Avira? This might cause your license key to be rejected if it isn't for Bitdefender.

If you have problems with Avira, you need to use the Avira Support site.