Sharing Wallets

Adampski
edited October 2013 in Wallet

Hi there,

I love the wallet. It provides me with the ability to securely store my passwords locally, rather than letting the giants of Google keep them! However, I want to share my wallet with my desktop and laptop; I seem to have some credentials stored on my laptop whereas my desktop doesn't, thus requiring me to log in again on my desktop. It's no bother, but I often like to have different passwords for various things and it can be a pain to remember them when this happens. Is there a way to share the wallet via my BitDefender account? Or change the default location of my wallet so I can place it in a cloud storage?

On that note, out of curiosity (if you're allowed to disclose), what algorithm is used for encryption of the .db wallet?

And also, one of my preferred forums http://forums.ebuyer.com doesn't seem to store credentials when I log in with the wallet active. I don't know whether this is due to the eBuyer site, or your coding and its ability to store passwords for forums (or maybe the compatibility to recognize different forum boards, such as vBulletin in this case)?

Adam

Edit:// It would also be cool to share the wallet with my Android phone, too.

Comments

• I would just like to say "Me too!"

My wife has two computers and I have three; the kids are grown and gone so it's just the two of us. It would be really nice if she could have one database for her two computers and I could have one database for my three.

Meanwhile I will just leave the existing brand x password manager on hers and brand y on mine. It sure would be nice to have everything the same though.

If there are any others out there who want this wallet sharing feature added, please just add a quick "Me too!" to this thread to let the Bitdefender folks know how much interest there is.

Thanks,

Bill