Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Some Annoying Issues With Bitdefender That I'd Like Help With

Options

Hi,

Decided to take the plunge, originally had ESET smart security, decided to try this as it supposedly was good in every aspect. Hugely dissapointing to see it using up 2.20GB (including common files etc files) on my SSD, I think eset took a maximum of 300MB. It seems like a lot of bloatware to me.

I have noticed a lot of startup programs too, password manager agent rubbish. I tried disabling wallet, but it still shows up with 3 instead of 4 - "Bitdefender Agent", "Bitdefender application password manager agent", and "Bitdefender password manager agent."

I doubt that I need them now that the wallet has been disabled so why hasn't this been removed from my startup list? Yes I can disable it but surely if the wallet is disabled... I have no need for this? Or is there some other hidden setting to disable password managing.

Also, it has ticks on search engine results? Surely that can't be good for my browsing speed. I only want Bitdefender to intrude if I begin going on a website that is suspicious, like ESET did.

Many thanks for your time.

Comments

• Looks like bitdefender might be the 'best' but everything else regarding it is totally useless. I will give it another week before asking for a refund. What a complete waste of time.