Windows 8.1 Upgrade

I installed the windows upgrade to 8.1. Every page I go to I get a security pop up stating "Revocation information for he security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?" I chose "yes", it disappears. This happens on every website. Anyone have any tech information for this.

Comments

• I installed the windows upgrade to 8.1. Every page I go to I get a security pop up stating "Revocation information for he security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?" I chose "yes", it disappears. This happens on every website. Anyone have any tech information for this.

Try repairing BD W8 Security. You can do this by initiating an uninstall of it and then choose repair. I was having a problem with BD W8 Security on one of my W8.1 upgraded computers and the rapair fixed it. It was a different problem but a repair might work in your case.

• I installed the windows upgrade to 8.1. Every page I go to I get a security pop up stating "Revocation information for he security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?" I chose "yes", it disappears. This happens on every website. Anyone have any tech information for this.

Try repairing BD W8 Security. You can do this by initiating an uninstall of it and then choose repair. I was having a problem with BD W8 Security on one of my W8.1 upgraded computers and the rapair fixed it. It was a different problem but a repair might work in your case.