Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated to Testing Team] Problem With Configure Scan Options (new Custom Task)

Options

Anyone else get extreme slowness, or lag, or freezing within the Dialog? When trying to make a New Custom Scan. Configure scan options, window is like almost impossible to use.

Comments

• Ok then I guess this is just me? I just don't understand this... The free product works fine and dandy but the minute I try to use a trial of the paid version Total security, or any others. When trying to setup a custom scan the dialog for it, it almost unusable. Is this the behavior everyone has? I just installed windows 7 on this machine just a few days ago so it's a clean install.

• Ok then I guess this is just me? I just don't understand this... The free product works fine and dandy but the minute I try to use a trial of the paid version Total security, or any others. When trying to setup a custom scan the dialog for it, it almost unusable. Is this the behavior everyone has? I just installed windows 7 on this machine just a few days ago so it's a clean install.

Yes it does it to me. Completely useless. Total security 2014. This product is so full of problems, dealt with support too to no avail. What a waste of money!

• Georgia
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Our Testing Team is currently investigating the situation.

In the meantime, I would like to inform you that a product update was recently released - build version is 17.24.0.1033. Please right click on the Bitdefender icon located in system tray and from the menu select "Update Now". Reboot the PC if requested, then check if the custom scan issue persists.