Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sphere Vs Family-pack: Still Unclear

Options

I'm trying to decide between sphere and family-pack. I've seen your explanation in the forums here about email accounts vs Bitdefender accounts, but that doesn't really explain anything. I am still unclear as to the difference between "email accounts" and "Bitdefender accounts".

Does Family-pack mean that all devices and users (whatever they are) all share a single Bitdefender account?

For either product, do all the family members have to live in the same house? What about if one is away at school?

Are Bitdefender settings per "email account" or by Bitdefender account? What about people who have multiple email accounts? I have about a dozen.

I have a new Win8 computer, an old WinXP laptop, and an old Mac mini. And that's just my devices. My other family members also have devices that need protection. It would be nice to protect them all with the same product.

The trial internet security product that came with the new Win8 computer is about to expire, so I need a replacement soonest. I like the Bitdefender products, from what I've seen, but I've been looking for answers for days now, with no response whatsoever. This makes me leery of going with Bitdefender, even if they are the best.