Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help Can't Uninstall 2014 Suite

Options
StuckinLA
edited November 2013 in General

Help I want to remove the 2014 suite from my win 7 computer, the uninstall did not

remove the software completely and left services running. I tried to stop the services under

admin rights and get access denied, tried to remove all obvious entries from the registry

but sill have services running and item in task bar bitdefender shows "Bitdefender

services are loading now please wait" I want this trash off my pc. Someone please help me

get rid of the all the services and entries on my pc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Help I want to remove the 2014 suite from my win 7 computer, the uninstall did not

remove the software completely and left services running. I tried to stop the services under

admin rights and get access denied, tried to remove all obvious entries from the registry

but sill have services running and item in task bar bitdefender shows "Bitdefender

services are loading now please wait" I want this trash off my pc. Someone please help me

get rid of the all the services and entries on my pc.

Thanks.

1)Download removal tool from THIS LINK and save to desktop.

2)boot into safe mode and double click the uninstall tool and run it.Wait for it to complete then boot back into normal windows mode.

Bitdefender should now be uninstalled and there should be no services running

• Thanks guys that really helped.