Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I/o Errors A Massive Of Them

Options
Trave1600
edited February 2022 in The Archive

I just used Rescuecd last night for the 2nd time so far, found no viruses or trojans, Spyware and rootkits of sorts.

But the scan showed huge no. of I/O problems mostly in like hardware issues i guess. I don't know properly cause i can't find the log file

What i am sure is that it showed 2941 of I/O errors

But i need help where do i find the scan log report saved if it was saved that is.

This problem is really urgent cause my computer has programs and folders flashing at times, my PC is slow, am lagging and facing skips in games and also my mouse isn't working properly. I have been fixing the issue for the last 2 months with various rootkit tools, Antivirus, second opinion smart scanners. Adwcleaner, roughkiller etc.

Please help

Comments

• I just used Rescuecd last night for the 2nd time so far, found no viruses or trojans, Spyware and rootkits of sorts.

But the scan showed huge no. of I/O problems mostly in like hardware issues i guess. I don't know properly cause i can't find the log file

What i am sure is that it showed 2941 of I/O errors

But i need help where do i find the scan log report saved if it was saved that is.

This problem is really urgent cause my computer has programs and folders flashing at times, my PC is slow, am lagging and facing skips in games and also my mouse isn't working properly. I have been fixing the issue for the last 2 months with various rootkit tools, Antivirus, second opinion smart scanners. Adwcleaner, roughkiller etc.

Please help

Honestly guy it sounds more like a graphics card problem. Is it a desktop or laptop?

• Honestly guy it sounds more like a graphics card problem. Is it a desktop or laptop?

Desktop and no how can it be a graphics card issue?

• Seriously nobody? Look i can scan again to show you guys just tell me how do i get log report after