My Bitdefender Acting Like A Stubborn Child

Well my troubles with bitdefender started some two weeks back when it detected false positive deleted it but I know that file was safe so I recovered it but that file had no data so I suspected it was the work of bitdefender, well I tried every thing to place the file where it belonged without any success then I uninstalled bitdefender suspicion became true now I was able place the file in it's folder and I also reinstalled bitdefender every thing went to normal, well I assumed every thing went to normal but right click menu did had no bitdefender scan option I taught if I do uninstall/repair it will go back to normal but I had no spare time that day I left it for a week, today morning I tried to repair but it was stuck at 20 percent and my pc froze so I had to do a force shutdown.

Comments

• Well my troubles with bitdefender started some two weeks back when it detected false positive deleted it but I know that file was safe so I recovered it but that file had no data so I suspected it was the work of bitdefender, well I tried every thing to place the file where it belonged without any success then I uninstalled bitdefender suspicion became true now I was able place the file in it's folder and I also reinstalled bitdefender every thing went to normal, well I assumed every thing went to normal but right click menu did had no bitdefender scan option I taught if I do uninstall/repair it will go back to normal but I had no spare time that day I left it for a week, today morning I tried to repair but it was stuck at 20 percent and my pc froze so I had to do a force shutdown.
    continued : now it's not letting me reinstall or uninstall not even letting me connect to internet now I an forced to use my old computer.
  • continued : now it's not letting me reinstall or uninstall not even letting me connect to internet now I an forced to use my old computer.

see this How To Completely Uninstall Bitdefender, Detailed Procedure

You should also search your system drive after completing the procedure and insure all Bitdfender folders and files have been removed. I had a similar problem and used the procedure outlined on the link. It worked for me. The only things I did different was to use ASC Pro Deep Scan which I have a license for instead of Argente and Runscanner. I then was able to do a clean reinstall and all was good. I am not recommending you use ASC Pro instead of Agente and Runscanner. I used it because I am comfortable using it and have never used Agente or Runscanner. So I am just saying I used it and it worked for me. If it hadn't worked I would have then used Agente and Runscanner.