Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdis 2013 Firewall Failing Shieldsup True Stealth Test

Why is BDIS 2013 Firewall failing ShieldsUp True Stealth Test wacko.gif? BDIS 2012 passed with flying colors... I have installed BDIS 2013 because of a delay in Customer Care in Venktron India. I want to know is it worth the trouble keeping BDIS 2013, or reverting back to 2012 once the issue resolves

Comments

• pozzo
    edited December 2013

Can anyone tell me why is it failing the True Stealth Test? Erm...ignore the other question.

• Can anyone tell me why is it failing the True Stealth Test? Erm...ignore the other question.

My system is passing stealth test for all 1056 ports. With BDIS 2013

• Mine did with BDIS 2012 as posted, but with the installation of 2013 it is not. Stealth mode is On, Adapter set to Public.

• Mine did with BDIS 2012 as posted, but with the installation of 2013 it is not. Stealth mode is On, Adapter set to Public.

Yeah, well I'm using BDIS 2013, and it passed. So you must be doing something wrong.

• Maybe, I'll double check everything. But I do not think so. :mellow:

• Are you not using a router?

With a router Shields Up will test the routers firewall and not your PC.

If you are coneecting via a modem Shields Up tests your ports and any failure will be reported, including what the failure is.