Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan.downloader.vb.vpg

Options
teresa_w
edited April 2008 in Malware talk

How do I get to this file (see screenshot) to delete it?

post-11666-1207350124_thumb.jpg

Comments

• The infected file is located in a setup file ar a sfx archive. Please delete the entire file manually.

• teresa_w
    edited April 2008
    Options
    The infected file is located in a setup file ar a sfx archive. Please delete the entire file manually.

I couldn't figure out how to get to the file. I ran an online scan and it showed the entire path instead of abbreviating it, so I was able to get to it easily and delete it. Everything's all right now. Thanks. :)

• All right then. :)

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Teresa,

For future reference: In case the path is abbreviated, BitDefender shows the entire path in a popup, if you hover the item with the mouse cursor:

post-60-1208962655_thumb.jpg

An alternative to find out the path is to open the scan log and look at the list of detected items (in Step 3 of the scan, click View log). ;)

Cris.

• Hello Teresa,

For future reference: In case the path is abbreviated, BitDefender shows the entire path in a popup, if you hover the item with the mouse cursor:

post-60-1208962655_thumb.jpg

An alternative to find out the path is to open the scan log and look at the list of detected items (in Step 3 of the scan, click View log). ;)

Cris.

Thanks Cris! I had actually been thinking there must be some way to make it show up. Good to know.