Chrome Browser Printing

vx220
edited December 2013 in General

When I print a page in Chrome I get a corruption of the page with the words Bitdefender Internet Security inserted in the print somewhere at random.Capture.PNG

Any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• Hello and welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Please let us know if this happens with any page you try to print in Chrome. A link with the problematic page would also help, so we can test the issue on our end.

Thank you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

• I have Bitdefender Total Security 2013, purchased 9/2013. I have noticed in the past when printing with Chrome that "Bitdefender Total Security" appears on the printed page usually obsuring what should have been there. The latest example is from the webpage: http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/invadvisers.htm. It is a set of questions of answers. When I printed the page, the words "Bitdefender Total Security" appeaed on the page in the third answer, third bullet point. It covers the 1.5 inches of the text of that bullet point. But then I used the Chrome print function to save the page as a .pdf, the same "Bitdefender Total Security" appears but at a different place on the page. I've attached that file.

Unfortunately, I am not able to recreate that scenario today. Also, I have printed lots of similar pages recently without the problem.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=12770" data-fileid="12770" rel="">SEC_Advisor_What_to_Know.pdf

• Nesivos
    Nesivos
    edited April 2014

I did a Print Preview and created a PDF file of the link above at 'sec.gov..' on my W7-SP1 computer with BDIS and Firefox 28.0. No problem. Both the Print Preview and PDF file were fine without the 'Bitdefender Internet Security' message showing.

I also did a Print Preview of the link on my W8.1.1 with BD W8 Security and it too came up clean without the BDIS message.

• rolandje
    edited December 2014
    Hello and welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Please let us know if this happens with any page you try to print in Chrome. A link with the problematic page would also help, so we can test the issue on our end.

Thank you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

I do not see yet a solution for this from Bitdefender, this is 1 year old. Today I still have the same problem.

This "This page is safe Bitdefender Internet Security" is always printed on tickets. I have a pdf-page here but I do not want to transmit this on a public forum because there are unique and private codes on this example.

This happens with:

Bitdefender2014

Vista

Chrome browser

Bitdefender: please make a proposition!

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited December 2014

Hiya,

Yes, I am seeing something similar with Bitdefender Total Security 2015. I uploaded the pdf shown in post #3 and "Bitdefender Total Security" appears between lines in the first page both in print preview and printed page. Win 7 and latest Firefox.

Ro.

post-175392-1418759866_thumb.jpg

• Was there a fix for this problem ?