Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Licensekey

hi all .

I'm a new Bitdefender user and i surprise with bitdefender Security but there is a problem :

- license key should not be visible. Hide it and lock it using the password protection already in the GUI or its own password. I like to think that people who use my other computers can be trusted but I do not want my license blacklisted if they decide they want free internet security.

Tnx all of Bitdefender Supporters

Mahdi Alikhani

Comments

• I totally agree with you.

• totally agree... posted the same request weeks ago

• I assume you guys are talking about it in MyBitdefender? Although I am the only one with access to this computer I always log out of MyBitdefender so finding the key is password protected.

However, I do agree tht it should be more secure and need a further step to see it, maybe with something simple like a PIN?

• I assume you guys are talking about it in MyBitdefender? Although I am the only one with access to this computer I always log out of MyBitdefender so finding the key is password protected.

However, I do agree tht it should be more secure and need a further step to see it, maybe with something simple like a PIN?

Not in mybitdefender... its when you click on X days left ...