Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security 2014 & Netgear Wndr3700 Webui Broken!

Options

Hello all!!!

Just installed BitDefender Total Security 2014 and when I try to access my Netgear WNDR3700v4 WebUI, it doesn't come up right at all (or like it used to before I installed BitDefender). I am 100% sure it is BitDefender settings related but I am not sure which settings to alter. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Try adding the IP address of your Netgear router to the Firewall white list. I'm assuming you have a private IP on this like 172.x.x.x or 192.x.x.x smile2.png

Thanks for the advice. However, I did that already and it didn't make any difference.

• SOLUTION:

Goto the Privacy square, and click on the Settings Icon (the little gear).

It will bring you to a page with alot of settings that are ON.

Turn OFF "Scan SSL"

Now refresh your netgear web UI and it should be back to Normal.

Took me 20 mins to figure this out, only solution I found. Turn this back ON after you're done on your Netgear, it's annoying but BitDefender is going to have to fix this.

Bitdefender: The Scan SSL totally kills is UI of the netgear main web panel and makes it totally unusable.