Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Was Wrongly Charged On My Credit Card.

Options
souljer_militia
edited December 2013 in General

Has anyone else here had any issues with being wrongly charged for Bitdefender Install & Configure. Somehow after making the purchase for Bitdefender Internet Security, the website was designed in such a way to bring the customer to a page where they try to upsell you the Bitdefender Install & Configure package.

However I had no intention of purchasing the package, and while trying to look for the link where I could download the installer for my Bitdefender Internet Security, I accidentally pressed the only active link which was the installer package. However I closed that web browser as soon as I realised my mistake.

I find it unfair and unethical that the webpage was designed in such a way so as to entrap a customer to click on the link. On top of that I did not click on any link to authorize anyone to make further deductions from my credit card company. I had only authorized deductions to be made for the purchase of my Bitdefender Internet Security Pacakage.

I have contacted customer support. Twice. I have yet to receive a reply. I have already installed Bitdefender Internet Security on my laptop without utilizing the installer package.

On top of that my bank statement shows that I have been charged for the Bitdefender Installer Package TWICE. Again another convenient flaw in the webpage design. Each package is $29.90USD. That means I have been charged $59.80 USD for something I have no intention of using or purchasing. I still have all details and related emails. Anybody else here faced similar issues?

Comments

• Captain Obvious
    Options

Has anyone else here had any issues with being wrongly charged for Bitdefender Install & Configure. Somehow after making the purchase for Bitdefender Internet Security, the website was designed in such a way to bring the customer to a page where they try to upsell you the Bitdefender Install & Configure package.

However I had no intention of purchasing the package, and while trying to look for the link where I could download the installer for my Bitdefender Internet Security, I accidentally pressed the only active link which was the installer package. However I closed that web browser as soon as I realised my mistake.

I find it unfair and unethical that the webpage was designed in such a way so as to entrap a customer to click on the link. On top of that I did not click on any link to authorize anyone to make further deductions from my credit card company. I had only authorized deductions to be made for the purchase of my Bitdefender Internet Security Pacakage.

I have contacted customer support. Twice. I have yet to receive a reply. I have already installed Bitdefender Internet Security on my laptop without utilizing the installer package.

On top of that my bank statement shows that I have been charged for the Bitdefender Installer Package TWICE. Again another convenient flaw in the webpage design. Each package is $29.90USD. That means I have been charged $59.80 USD for something I have no intention of using or purchasing. I still have all details and related emails. Anybody else here faced similar issues?

The forums aren't really the place to get this problem solved. Please contact Customer Support here: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer.html