Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto Scan Can't Auto Stop

Options
noinghenah
edited January 2014 in Antivirus

I've installed Bitdefender IS 2014 on my Win8.1 computer for a month. And I realise some problems. When the BD auto scan my pc while I go away, it still auto stop if I am back after just one to 5mins and move my mouse but if I let it auto scan for longer time and then go back, even I move my mouse or do anything, BD will never stop auto scan and I think that my PC've already been frozen, I can't do anything because it's too laggy. Can I limit the scanning speed of the autoscan mode, to prevent my pc from beeing frozen, then give BD a chance to...autostop itselft?

Comments

• I think Bitdefender can Auto Stop it's scanning. But the problem is when Auto Scan for a long time, it makes my HDD work for about 100% and freeze my PC, so Bitdefender can't Auto Stop itself. Maybe if I move the mouse and go away for some time, it can have enough time to Auto Stop. Bitdefender always has problem with Disk reading rate, not the CPU.