Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Virus Scan Within Internet Download Manager?

I have Bitdefender Windows 8 Security running on my Windows 8 64 bit system. I use Internet Download Manager for my download requirements and it has a facility to scan any files that I wish download provided that I tell it the name of the executable that will be used to scan the file. Therein lies the problem - I do not know which of the Bitdefenderexecutables I should specifiy. I have tried using bdagent.exe but it starts scanning my whole system. Can anyone please tell me the name of the executable that I should use?

Comments

• You should checkout the following tutorial that should help you to configure your antivirus to automatically scan files downloaded with Internet Download Manager.

www(dot)internetdownloadmanager(dot)com/register/new_faq/functions18.html

• I have Bitdefender Windows 8 Security running on my Windows 8 64 bit system. I use Internet Download Manager for my download requirements and it has a facility to scan any files that I wish download provided that I tell it the name of the executable that will be used to scan the file. Therein lies the problem - I do not know which of the Bitdefenderexecutables I should specifiy. I have tried using bdagent.exe but it starts scanning my whole system. Can anyone please tell me the name of the executable that I should use?

Warning: :) The below link connects to a Kaspersky website; Threatpost

Google Blocks Malicious File Downloads Automatically in Chrome

• If you face problem in that, then you will take help from tutorials. I exactly didn't know the name of the executable file and that is the re