Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Free Protection Features

Options

I am running BD Free. Few queries...

BD Free AV page on the website mentions its shares some of the revolutionary technology of Paid BD products. And is a heading "what makes us the best" & under this...

Realtime shield

Active Virus Control

Intrusion Detection System

BHave

HTTP Scanning

AntiRootkit

Early Boot Scanning

Autoscan

I want to know if all these are mentioned as "what makes BD best" or all these protection features are there in the Free edition or if not all, which features are there in the Free edition?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Yes it has all those. From this review -

post-175392-1390083698_thumb.jpg

• But thats a review by a blogger, right?

I think he has copy-paste the info from BD site that I have mentioned in the opening post.

An official info from staff or Devs would be good.

• Rohugh
    Options

Sorry, but I fail to see why BD would advertise those features on their download for the free version page if they were not included in the product. Many blogs and download sites also quote them, if they were not part of the product they would be quick to point it out.

• I asked coz BD page mentions BD Free shares some revolutionary technology of paid products.

And below is the heading "what makes us the best" & under this heading all those features are mentioned.

So I was little confused...........they mean all those features/technology makes them best & some are used in BD Free or all those are the features in BD Free.

So I asked to clear the confusion, to get an official info.

• lucasmiller007
    edited January 2014
    Options

I just upgraded my Bitdefender to newest version and now I’m facing issues with my Windows 8, system slowdowns, and crashes.

I want to know if these issues are due to free trial version?