Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Question About Activation

Options

Hi

I want to ask about the activation code, i installed the trial version Internet Security for 30 free days english version, my question is:

i just bought the internet Security Bitdefender license but in Spanish, so i wish if possible to keep the version in english i already have. Can i just enter the activation code i got from the spanish version? or i have to uninstall english one and install the new cd in spanish i bought, in order to make the activation code to work?

Thank you very much.

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am just guessing, but I would speculate that a licence is a licence and that your Spanish key will work on an English version. Just try it and see. The licence key keeps track of the number of days remaining

in your subscription. I don't think it is language dependent, just version dependent (Total Security v. Internet Security, etc.).

Let us know how you make out. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Georgia
    Options
    @ Cesarlo : Phil and joelmch are right. You can register your Bitdefender license key directly in the English version. The Bitdefender license key purchased in Spain does not require a Spanish version to work.