Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated to Development team] Disconnection Issues With League Of Legends.

Options

If I knew bit defender was going to be this much of a problem I would of not bought it last Friday! I have bit defender internet security 2014 edition and when ever I play league of legends I am constantly disconnecting in the client and in game champion select lobby.

Ive tried multiple things, I excluded the folder that holds all of my games in the anti virus settings, I turned everything to allow in my "fire wall general rules," I have added the launcher in application rules and still no success.

Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated! Beginning to want to just delete this anti virus software I have paid full price for and download a free antivirus software program. Thanks!

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums, VersacePrince.

We notice that turning off the Bitdefender firewall allows the game to run smoothly. The connectivity issue with League of Legends has been reproduced internally and we are currently working on a fix which will be delivered soon via product update.

Thank you for your understanding.

• I think you can force those ports to be automatically open using MyUpnp.