Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Bug In Bd Free

Options

On detecting & quarantining malware, BD Free changes the default settings of Folder Options i.e "Do not show hidden files/folders" & "Hide extensions for known file types" are unchecked.

Tested on Win 7 64 Bits

Comments

• On detecting & quarantining malware, BD Free changes the default settings of Folder Options i.e "Do not show hidden files/folders" & "Hide extensions for known file types" are unchecked.

Tested on Win 7 64 Bits

This is what all users should do when initially beginning use of the computer as both items are important to be seen so that hidden threats can be noted. eg. if extensions for known file types are not shown then a double extension on a piece of virus or malware could hide if only the last portion of a double extension is shown. This can be most normally be concealed with the use of .jpg extension behind a .exe hidden extension and the .jpg is just a "fake" extension. BD making sure these items are correctly setup whereas by default Windows does not do that helps the user.

• The LOGS button also don't work for me. It could be a bug. I need the LOGS button to show the Events/Threat Control panel.

• The LOGS button also don't work for me. It could be a bug. I need the LOGS button to show the Events/Threat Control panel.

Logs button prob keeps coming back.

Here exiting bd from tasktray & opening again or system restart solves the prob.