Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Crashes After Successful Login

Options
Virtualnet
edited February 2014 in Safepay

Hello,

It has been over 2 weeks now and I am unable to access my bank account via safepay. After successful login when I click on my account details it crashes and would not let me do anything and shows up an error. "obk application error, bit defender does not work in safepay mode.

Error:

"The Exception Breakpoint"

I contacted bitdefender and they asked for error log generation which i have provided them on 30th of January 2014, since then there is no reply from bitdefender.

Good Products Require Good customer Support and i do not think bitdefender is getting this message.

ticket: 2014012815100002

Regards

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Be so kind as to mention the URL you access in Safepay so we can test it on our end as well.

Also, did you try to login for testing purpose on any other website such as Yahoo mail and see if it returns the same Safepay error?

Everything works properly in a regular web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc?

Thank you, I am looking forward to your reply.

• Virtualnet
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Be so kind as to mention the URL you access in Safepay so we can test it on our end as well.

Also, did you try to login for testing purpose on any other website such as Yahoo mail and see if it returns the same Safepay error?

Everything works properly in a regular web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc?

Thank you, I am looking forward to your reply.

I have tried IE, Chrome and Firefox with no success. Yesterday I got a reply from bitdefender support asking to execute this file "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2664888" and i did accordingly but that has not solved the issue at all. I am using windows 7 64 bit however i have tried this on my laptop which runs on windows 7 32 bit same issue with both of them. I have no security software installed except Bitdefender total security. Had no problems in the recent past this issue just started couple of weeks ago and in fact i have not installed any security related software, i even repaired the bitdefender security software couple of times.

I need assistance to fix the issue.

Thanks

• Virtualnet
    edited February 2014
    Options

Extremely disappointed with your support.

I clearly mentioned several times in my tickets and here in this forum that I am using windows 7 but after several days of wait today I was replied by bitdefender to download a patch for windows NT. WHAT I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS??

I do not think you guys are serious about the issue as I have been experiencing this issue since 28th of January and no solution what so ever...

Completely hopeless.

• Georgia
    Options

Please disregard the response received via email, it is an obvious misunderstanding.

Be so kind as to respond to my question: what is the website you access in Safepay?

Also, what do you mean by "I have tried IE, Chrome and Firefox with no success." The other web browsers generate the same error when you login to your bank account?

I am looking forward to your response here. I will also take over your ticket ID 2014012815100002.