Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security - Firewall Issues On An Windows Xp Pc

Options

Hi Group,

BitDefender is working on my issue, but I thought I would post it here as well just in case someone else may have an idea.

I have Total Security installed on 3 PC's. Two of the PC's are laptops running Windows 7. Both of these laptops are connected to my home router by WIFI. Total Security on both of these Windows 7 laptops seem to be working correctly and seeing the network traffic as designed and I can make changes to the Firewall settings on both as needed.

My main computer (as well as the main reason I bought Total Security) is the PC I'm having the trouble with. It is connected to the same router as the two laptops, but it is connected with cat5 hard wired to the router, not WIFI like the laptops. Also, it is a Windows XP computer, not a Windows 7 like the two laptops. But on this Windows XP computer Total Security does not see any network traffic and I can't make any changes to the firewall setting. When I click on "Manage Adapters in the Firewall block I just see the incoming and outgoing charts that do not show any network activity. Also the Firewall control setting that should be under these two charts are missing completely.

This all started when I could not use my all in one printer/fax/scanner. I can print to it but I can not scan from it. So I started looking for firewall issues when I discovered Total Security was not working as designed. I did the total uninstall, Clean the PC's registry, and then reinstalled Total Security, but the problem is still the same.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?