Safepay Slow To Load Page

Charyb
Charyb ✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Safepay

Is it normal for it to take approximately 5 seconds for a page to load while using SafePay? Any help troubleshooting this would be appreciated.

W8.1 x64

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Is it normal for it to take approximately 5 seconds for a page to load while using SafePay? Any help troubleshooting this would be appreciated.

W8.1 x64

No, it is not normal.

You are probably encountering an slow connection with our cloud-based scanner for URLs.

The good news is that I just finished an improvement in scanning speed (10x faster, I hope) which will be released as an EFX at the beginning of the next week.

Regards,

Cristian

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    No, it is not normal.

You are probably encountering an slow connection with our cloud-based scanner for URLs.

The good news is that I just finished an improvement in scanning speed (10x faster, I hope) which will be released as an EFX at the beginning of the next week.

Regards,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

I appreciate the feedback and will reply here with the new results after next weeks update.

Thanks,

Charyb

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭

SafePay is running great now. Pages load like they should. I suppose the update you mentioned has already occurred.

Thanks

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    SafePay is running great now. Pages load like they should. I suppose the update you mentioned has already occurred.

Thanks

Great we could help. Still, 2015 version which is multiprocess will be at least on the same par (speed related), and also more stable versus the single process.

Regards,

Cristian