Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Archive Removal

Options

I have a infected file inside an archive, in my recycle bin, on my 2nd hard drive, as this 2nd HD has no apparent Recycle bin showing, I cannot remove the file manually, the full file path is G:/Recycle Bin\S-1-5-21-3577652112-427165625-1094887220-10011$RMTKAQO.exe=>(720)=>Privacy Control.MSI=>(Embedded CAB)=>Launcher Exe.

Bitdefender, tells me no action can be done to this file because its part of a Archive, I have scanned Archives enabled, is their anyway i can manually find the file, the G:/Recycle Bin tells me it is empty, the Recycle Bin itself isnt visible, only the recycle Bin on my C:/ Drive is. Is their a program that will delete this file, Adware. Evidence Eraser A, I have spybot and Cyberscrub as well as Bitdefender on my system that is Vista Ultimate, the ###### thing is irritating the life out of me as i hate having any sought of crap as this on my computer which is fairly new.

Any Ideas very greatfully recieved.

Thanks.

Comments

• Ignore the last post, Problem fixed by wiping the free space on that drive, thanks