Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What Is The Best Security

Options

Hi what do you think is the best security software, at pres i have BD Total Security (only got yesterday but not sure if ive wasted my money) also have ad aware plus and avg anti-spyware i was using eset nod 32 security and think i may have been better buying that have read posts and see a lot of upset people with Bit Defender is anyone happy with it and am curious to see what other people use to try and make pc secure as poosible Skiddly

Comments

• Hello!

To begin with, next time, please use punctuation signs, you make your post much more readble. ;)

The question "Which is the best security suit?" doesn`t have an answer. Why? Simply because every second new threats appear, threats that may overcome all firewalls, or malware that can cheat on every AV. This is why every hour, an AV may recognise more malware than another one. Many times this clasifications aren`t made based on the detection rate, but on how many people choose that security suite. Indeed, BD is a top security suite, no doubt.

• " Thanks for reply, sorry about the missing commas etc. Ill try harder in future lol."

• Hello,

I used to love BD until v.2008 since then I am not so sure anymore, but that´s me. I would recommend you to try some of the AVs on the market and pick the one that works best for you and your pc.

Best regards