Rinstall Not Recognizing Computer/product Key

Hi,

I read that registering the 2013 product would cause bitdefender to remember the computers it was registered to after reinstall.... Here's my problem.

I've previously bought Bitdefender 2013 for 3 machines and registered them. MyDashboard shows my laptop registered once, and my desktop registered twice (no big deal, since we only have the two computers). All show 310 days left on their subscription.

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my computer, then downloaded and reinstalled Bitdefender 2013. on MyDashboard, my other three registrations still remained, but my new install showed as a trial version with 30 days remaining. Since it hadn't recognized my computer, I figured it would in a day or so and forgot about it. Now, my trial version has run out, and I'm stuck with no Bitdefender.

How do I get Bitdefender to recognized the registered license for this PC???

Thanks!

Comments

• I would think there would be a pretty routine answer for this....

Anyone?

• Nobody has an answer for this?!?

Hi,

I read that registering the 2013 product would cause bitdefender to remember the computers it was registered to after reinstall.... Here's my problem.

I've previously bought Bitdefender 2013 for 3 machines and registered them. MyDashboard shows my laptop registered once, and my desktop registered twice (no big deal, since we only have the two computers). All show 310 days left on their subscription.

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my computer, then downloaded and reinstalled Bitdefender 2013. on MyDashboard, my other three registrations still remained, but my new install showed as a trial version with 30 days remaining. Since it hadn't recognized my computer, I figured it would in a day or so and forgot about it. Now, my trial version has run out, and I'm stuck with no Bitdefender.

How do I get Bitdefender to recognized the registered license for this PC???

Thanks!