Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Change Bitdefender Language

Options

Hi!

Can I buy a french version of the product and then change the language of the product to english?

Thank you

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

You have to download the version in the language you want, you can use the same license key to activate it.

• You have to download the version in the language you want, you can use the same license key to activate it.

Ok thank you.

There's no bitfedender 2014 version, right? It's just the "New Bitdefender"?

My bitdefender 2013 key expired so I've downloaded the "New Bitdefender" so I can keep portected for 30 days but in the email I've received with the instructions refers to Bitdefender 2013. Why?

Hi ,

Thank you for choosing to trial Bitdefender Total Security 2013.

(...)

I'll be able to install this new version?

Thank you

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

The latest version is 2014, when you right click the Bitdefender icon in the system tray and choose "About" it should give you this - (see attached)

Where did you download from?

post-175392-1403300421_thumb.jpg

• The latest version is 2014, when you right click the Bitdefender icon in the system tray and choose "About" it should give you this - (see attached)

Where did you download from?

From the official website.

I'll uninstall my bitdefender total security 2013 and try to install this new one.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Let us know how is everything going, vpascoal.