Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Discounts Codes

Options

Hello , is the sites that offers discounts real ? For example , in a site called " anti-virus4u.com" offers the new bitdefender at $24 usd for 3 pcs for 1 year , this is REAL ? Becuase i enter to watch , and opens the webstore of bitdefender with the discount , so it works ? Thanks

Comments

• I already purchased the product with another email ! But i have 30days left with my active bitdefender serial key , how can i finish this 30 days and then activate the other licence that i purchase today ? Thanks

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hello Marcos,

You need to complete the present license term, well to within a day or so, and then enter the new key you have.

I was looking at anti-virus4u.com and I don't know how genuine they are, I didn't see them listed on the Bitdefender Partners list but I could have missed it.

http://www.bitdefender.com/partners/partner-locator.html

Ro.

• I dont understand , so i now have the new key in mi email , but i have to wait that mi present key expire ? ( 30 days lef to expire ) , and then 1 day before expire or 1 day later expire i have to enter the new key ? And i dont lost that 30 days , right ? I mean , if i have the new key for 30 days unused , when i go to use it , i have 1 year ( full period of the key )

• antikythera
    edited July 2014
    Options

That depends on the type of license key purchased. Some products do start counting down from the time of purchase when a digital download license is bought. Others are okay until you activate them upon installation.

If you still have access to the small print of the site you purchased from, your sales invoice etc. it should tell you within that lot somewhere.

I know Kaspersky online store uses that counts down straight away on purchase policy at present. So best to double check what you are buying before completing any software purchase to be fair.

• I see this in the web of avantage

Activation date: June 30, 2014

Expiration date: June 30, 2015

Ordered from: Bitdefender

So this mean that my licence is active right now ? So i "lost" the 30 days left in my activate licence because i have to put the new licence?

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Open the Bitdefender GUI by double clicking the icon in your taskbar, it will tell you how long you have left on your licence at the bottom right.. If it didn't stack with the 30 days you had left then it will show 364 days there abouts. Then yes, you have lost those days.

• I dont put the new licence yet !!! So i put it right now ?

• Yup ! I put it and stacked it with the other , now i have 395 days :D ... Last question , Bitdefender send me an email of " circle of trust " that give me 1 year free for 3 friends ... I send it to 2 friends , but the last licence i can attach for me and have 1 year plus ( i mean the 395 days i have + the licence of circle of trust )