Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Not Allowing Me To Download A Game, Help?

I just got a brand new windows 8 laptop with bitdefender installed for me. I have been trying to download a game called maplestory, but everytime I try I get an error saying "Cannot load resource file". According to what I have found on maplestory forums, bitdefender seems to not allow maplestory to download. I was wondering if anyone has experience anything similar or if someone can tell me how to allow maplestory in "processes". If anyone knows what I should do to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to disable my antivirus if I don't have to! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I just got a brand new windows 8 laptop with bitdefender installed for me. I have been trying to download a game called maplestory, but everytime I try I get an error saying "Cannot load resource file". According to what I have found on maplestory forums, bitdefender seems to not allow maplestory to download. I was wondering if anyone has experience anything similar or if someone can tell me how to allow maplestory in "processes". If anyone knows what I should do to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to disable my antivirus if I don't have to! Thanks in advance!

Open the GUI go to Privacy click on what looks like a gear (lower right), go to Anti-Phishing --->Protection against phishing and whitelist the appropriate URL. See if that works

This discussion has been closed.