Advice On What To Get

Hello, so I've been using the trial period of BitDefender and really like the program. Now when I went to the "Buy" after it expired I noticed it's 50% off and I can add some sort of addons.

I'm a gamer and surf the internet quite a lot so I was wondering if I should get the 50% off (2013 I guess) or the 30% off 2015 pre-order. Will I need any of the addons?

If I pre-order the 2015 version will I be able to use bitdefender until it is released?

Thanks

Best Regards

Fredrik

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

My opinion is that it is always best to run the latest versions, certainly at this stage I would not consider the 2013 version but that is your decision. As to running it, if you do go for the 2013 (or 2014) version you will be able to upgrade to 2015 at any time using the same license and at no extra cost.

• My opinion is that it is always best to run the latest versions, certainly at this stage I would not consider the 2013 version but that is your decision. As to running it, if you do go for the 2013 (or 2014) version you will be able to upgrade to 2015 at any time using the same license and at no extra cost.

Ok, but If I Pre-Order the 2015 version will I be able to run 2013 or 2014 while wiating for the 2015?

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭

Hiya again,

If you now buy a version, you will be given a license key, install your product and use it. No need to pre-order the 2015 program as when it is released you will be able to download it (keep an eye on these forums for details) remove your existing version and re-enable the 2015 program using the licence key that you have.

OK?

Ro.