Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

When Will Bitdefender Implement A Backup & Restore Option For The Settings In Av, Fw, Etc?

Options

Hi,

when will Bitdefender implement a backup & restore option for the settings in AV, FW, etc?

I use Total Security 2014 on Windows7 Ultimate 64Bit.

In past i had to set back the system to a restorepoint. Everytime i set it back i had to "repair/reinstall" Bitdefender.

I have over all more than 300-400 settings set (in Antivirus & Firewall) and it's annoying and ridiculous that (you say it self about you) the best protection software have no simple function for saving the settings. Any other software, even free, like Avast, etc. have this as a standard function. Only Bitdefender is not society and hides behind excuses like "at a repair installation, the settings saved" which is incorrect.

The software saves my settings anywhere but, why it is not possible either to tell the users where or offer a ****** or small program which one can save its settings. Are for Bitdefender the Homeusers so unimportant that they focus only on the Enterprise Market/Machines? In the Enterprise area, without backup & restore function of the settings, no administrator would use and rollout the software. But with the home users you can do everything as well.

Where is the concrete statement and approach how I can save all settings and restore or when the function is implemented or made a tool / ****** available?

It bugs namely, to hope every day, every boot that i don't have to perform a repair or reinstallation of Bitdefender and sitting 2 hours to configure the blank Software new to my System/Network.

takecare

thanks for your help to clear this

Comments

• antikythera
    Options

+1 for the this issue again

It is something I feel strongly about too and have also posted in the product suggestions section previously.

I hope our collective requests don't continue to be ignored as it is a pretty important feature to omit for so long already.