Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Direct Trial Bd Ts Download Link

Options
garioch7
garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

I configure new computers for clients. I had convinced my most recent client to purchase BD TS 2014, IF I could download a trial version that they would later purchase and activate when their newly configured

computer is delivered to them. I do the same with MBAM. I found however that to download the trial version, I have to use the email address of the future owner of the product, who was not available to forward

the download link to me, so I had to install a competing product that would allow me to directly download the trial version, like MBAM does. They want their new computer configured asap.

BD just lost a sale. I am sure that there are many folks, like me, configuring new computers for clients. The hassle of having to interact with a client to secure a copy of the download link is a deal breaker, at least

for me.

Just my thoughts. I presume BD has good reasons for their policy, but they escape me.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

Comments

• You configure PC's for clients, yet you don't have a USB stick with AV installers or utilities on it? I carry around 2 sticks on my keychain, one for work stuff, another is my AV battle chest which has installers for most AV solutions, Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro.

You might want to do something similar to avoid those situations in the future.

• antikythera
    Options

There is a way to do this. You download the full version of TS from this forum thread for either 32-bit or 64-bit depending on the target system OS. Run the setup as normal and activate a trial. no need to register an email to download.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=46845