Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Go To Mail.office365.com

Options

I use mail.office365.com to log in to an email account. After installing BitDefender Internet Security I can't use a web browser to go there. Google Chrome tells me "This webpage is not available ... Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET". Firefox basically gives the same error message. Internet Explorer tells me the page can't be displayed and suggests I may have mistyped the URL. I tried adding a couple websites to the whitelist in BitDefender program > Settings > Privacy Control > Antiphishing tab > Protection Against Phishing Whitelist. I added mail.office365.com and login.microsoftonline.com to the whitelist and restarted my computer but that didn't help. I was able to use a different computer that doesn't have BitDefender Internet Security installed, on my home network, to log in to my email account. What do I need to change in BitDefender so I can access my email account again on my computer?

Comments

• I can log in to Outlook.com but my emails aren't there. For some reason I have to log in through mail.office365.com to read my email.

• Pushkar112
    Options
    I can log in to Outlook.com but my emails aren't there. For some reason I have to log in through mail.office365.com to read my email.

please update your bitdefender

as i can open it

• please update your bitdefender

as i can open it

It was up to date. It was set to auto update. I did check for updates, anyway, and found it was up to date. Or, if there was a little update then it downloaded so fast that I didn't notice. My sister has the same version of BitDefender on her laptop. I asked her to try going to the web page. She hasn't let me know the results, yet. I thought maybe some other non-BitDefender browser related extension might be interfering. I disabled all extensions in Chrome, tried an incognito window, tried Opera Firefox and IE, but I still can't go to the web page. I tried flushing the DNS cache. That didn't help.