Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdis 2015

Options

Looking at 'About" and it says BDIS 2015

Build: 18.12.0954

Engine Version: 7.55774

Facebook Protection is working

I ran Vulnerability Scan after today's Windows Patch Tuesday updates and all was good.

BDIS 2015 taskbar icon is Red and White.

vsserv.exe showing 233,194K memory usage. I think this is an improvement over the last version of BDIS. Still a lot higher than BD W8 Security vsserv.exe now showing about 13,000K memory usage.

Nice job BD :)

Comments

• Will Bitdefebder 2015 be avalaible AT MIDNIGHT? IF anyone knows plz

• Nesivos
    Options
    Will Bitdefebder 2015 be avalaible AT MIDNIGHT? IF anyone knows plz

It probably depends. I was using Beta for the last week or so and when I rebooted early Tuesday morning GMT -8 BDIS 2015 showed up.

• It probably depends. I was using Beta for the last week or so and when I rebooted early Tuesday morning GMT -8 BDIS 2015 showed up.

ok nice.

• I cant find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to switch now my 2014 edition to 2015!!!!!!!!!!!

• Its ok it works. BITDEFENDER INTERNET SECURITY 2015 IS AMAZING..... yesss tuneup now I dont want total security lol

• darge
    Options

Additionally, where can I see the change logs for the final version? It's seem to be posted on BD site yet. 1.gif

• alokep
    Options

Should BDTS2014 be uninstalled first as a separate step? Or will the BDTS2015 installer take care of this?