Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Optimize Issue?

Options

BDTS 2015

From the main interface I click Optimize button, and then click optimize, and then click detailed report....displays a blank web page.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Comments

• No issues with it here. So I don't believe it's a program-wide issue. I have no idea how it all works, but if it helps, the report files are html files stored in ProgramData/Bitdefender/Desktop/Temp folder. I guess you can look in there and see if it even generates a file to begin with. Or maybe a setting in your OS that is tweaked to wipe temp files. Not really sure, just throwing ideas out there for process of elimination until someone else responds that may have more knowlege on it.

• No issues with it here. So I don't believe it's a program-wide issue. I have no idea how it all works, but if it helps, the report files are html files stored in ProgramData/Bitdefender/Desktop/Temp folder. I guess you can look in there and see if it even generates a file to begin with. Or maybe a setting in your OS that is tweaked to wipe temp files. Not really sure, just throwing ideas out there for process of elimination until someone else responds that may have more knowlege on it.

I'll take a look.

Thanks