Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Conflict With Malwarebytes Anti-exploit

Options

I recently installed Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. It works fine with IE11 and Firefox but Chrome will not load. If I turn off BD Active Virus Control, Chrome will load normally. The MA-E forum shows that everyone running BD has this problem. Hopefully this can be sorted out between the two companies.

Comments

• darge
    Options

On Chrome, just disable Bitdefender plugin if that works as an option for you. Type "chrome://plugins/", then disable it.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options
    On Chrome, just disable Bitdefender plugin if that works as an option for you. Type "chrome://plugins/", then disable it.

Hi...I'm not quite sure I follow you. The only plugin I'm aware of is the wallet. Where do I type this?

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    Options
    Hi...I'm not quite sure I follow you. The only plugin I'm aware of is the wallet. Where do I type this?

thats wallet add-on

type ---> "chrome://plugins/" (without quotes)to the address bar and hit enter..

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options
    thats wallet add-on

type ---> "chrome://plugins/" (without quotes)to the address bar and hit enter..

Hi...thanks. Wallet plugin does not show up. I don't think it has anything to do with my original post anyway.