Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Total Security 2015 Offline Installer

Options
rishaimt
edited July 2014 in Install & register
hello guys...i have listen many good views about this product and i am willing to try this.........i have downloaded BIT DEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2015 OFFLINE INSTALLER...but when i tried to install it....it start download something within it..........it was not the antiviruse for sure...........but it says download some latest files and all.....can you guys tell me what it was trying to download within it...as the antiviruse is the latest version of product

post-182967-1406554647_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Pushkar112
    Options
    hello guys...i have listen many good views about this product and i am willing to try this.........i have downloaded BIT DEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2015 OFFLINE INSTALLER...but when i tried to install it....it start download something within it..........it was not the antiviruse for sure...........but it says download some latest files and all.....can you guys tell me what it was trying to download within it...as the antiviruse is the latest version of product

when it ask for latest files just click no

• darge
    Options

When using an offline installer, it just installs BD on your PC. But the thing with any security software is that it needs to have the latest virus definitions. I can recall that a check online is made every hour just to make sure it's updated. Any security software is only as good as it's virus database. 1.gif