Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdts Keeps Tuning Off And Can't Be Turned Back On

Options

Hi, recently i upgraded to bdts 2015, i kept getting massive issues with it turning itsself off, i have since downgraded to 2014 and after 2 weeks of it running fine, the settings on that are also now also turning themselves off, it keeps telling my to fix problems and when i click fix it just says failed, basically if i try and switch from auto pilot to manual it just auto turns back to auto pilot, my active virus control is off, my on access is set to custom which i havn't set, my IDS is turned off, and all of them i cannoy turn back on unless i do a repair.

The thing is i keep running trend house call scans and also malwarebytes scans and both keep telling my i have no problems.

This is really starting to bug me, i dont know if i have a serious problem / virus on my laptop and its making other virus apps not able to detect it and disabling bitdefender, or if i have no virus and its just a bug i keep getting with my bitdefender total security (currently 2014).

I practically have about 3/4 of my license still to run and feel a little lost with it.

The only other issue im currently having is my windows update is currently telling me it needs to update its self before i can get more updates, and this keeps failing to update its self, giving an error code 800F0900 all the time, although i dont know if that is linked or not.

Thanks

James

Comments