Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installing 2 Products

Options

Hi,

I have antivirus plus 2015 installed now on my computer, and then I also wanted to get the internet security 2015..

So I purchased this and now I cannot open the installing file because it tells me I have a previous version of bitdefender....I have the antivirus plus installed...

anyways...How do I now get the internet security installed on my computer and enter my license without un-installing the antivirus I paid for too?

PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP :)

Comments

• saxel
    Options
    Hi,

I have antivirus plus 2015 installed now on my computer, and then I also wanted to get the internet security 2015..

So I purchased this and now I cannot open the installing file because it tells me I have a previous version of bitdefender....I have the antivirus plus installed...

anyways...How do I now get the internet security installed on my computer and enter my license without un-installing the antivirus I paid for too?

PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP :)

The simple answer is that you can't install both products on the same computer at the same time - but nor do you need to !

Internet Security contains all of the same components as antivirus plus, including the antivirus part, but with the addition of extra features such as the fire wall.

So for sure, even if you could run both at the same time you would not gain any extra area of protection.

• ohh...poo...so i really just wasted my money on buying two different products?

in the antivirus I have it had the spyware parts greyed out, so i clicked them and it led me to the page to buy the internet software??

• In saying this - should I uninstall the antivirus and install the internet one I purchased?

the only issue then is that I paid for 3 years to Antivirus and only 1 year for the Internet security.....will this mean I basically loose one or the other subscriptions????

there must be a better or different way to just activate the internet parts on the antivirus plus that I have loaded onto my computer?

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

You definitely cannot run two antivirus products, if you install Bitdefender IS 2015 it will ask if you want to uninstall the previous product, say "Yes" and let it do the uninstall. After a reboot of your computer it will continue with the installation of IS, there is no way you can "merge" the two.

As to your license, please contact Bitdefender Support and ask them about transferring or merging the licenses you have - Email: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Ro.

• Georgia
    Options

@ bradleyjide

Indeed, you can't install more than one Bitdefender security solution on the same PC. This is why that warning appears during the installation of Bitdefender Internet Security.

A quick method is to open up Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2015 and click the remaining days left - lower left corner of the interface. Register your key for Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 in the field that appears. You will see a notification that this key belongs to Bitdefender Internet Security 2015, not to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2015. Click the link that appears there to install instead Bitdefender Internet Security 2015.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions. Thank you!