Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Lost Scan Options After Fresh Isntall

Had to reinstall BDIS2014 after a Windows 7 repair install. Removed BDIS via the "New" Bitdefender uninstall file...restarted and still have no "Quick Scan' or "System Scan'. When I click on either...noting happens. Ran Repair installation and no change...uninstalled again via New Uninstaller...setup new BDIS Installation...and still no "Quick Scan" or "System Scan". What can I do to activate the "Quick Scan' or "System Scan' in BD2014

post-31073-1409343791_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Had to reinstall BDIS2014 after a Windows 7 repair install. Removed BDIS via the "New" Bitdefender uninstall file...restarted and still have no "Quick Scan' or "System Scan'. When I click on either...noting happens. Ran Repair installation and no change...uninstalled again via New Uninstaller...setup new BDIS Installation...and still no "Quick Scan" or "System Scan". What can I do to activate the "Quick Scan' or "System Scan' in BD2014

HI TiminAz,

You'd better check your W7's health. Repair errors through a 'scannow'.

Regards,

L.