Bd Forum - Is Time For A Change

Hi Cris,

Searching through the forum I fond one of your answer:” To be honest I haven’t tried many antiviruses. Since I began to use BD I have been very satisfied and I have not felt the need to try any other products….”, so it’s not surprising that you live a sweet illusion that BD is the best ;Let me give you an example about how a Forum for a paid product is supposed to be:

Today:(Kaspersky Forum)

15:33- one member noticed a problem with a certain update

15:38- a Gold beta tester answered the question

16:09- a Security Expert confirmed the problem and said that will be fixed in 2-3 ours

16;55 -problem fixed

Claudiu

Toronto,Canada

Comments

• Who said BD is the best? Did I said that?? If I did, prove it!.

Actually, you can't prove it. You found the quoted statement, but you "accidentally" missed the other ones (and there were many occasions) when I said that BitDefender is NOT the best (how convenient, isn't it?). There is no such thing as best, at least not yet.

My motto is simple: If it's not broken, don't fix it. Why should I try other products, when BitDefender does it's job very well for me? BitDefender might be the last AV on every charts, for all I care. As long as it keep my computer clean and doesn't bother me in any way, I have absolutely NO reason to look for an alternative, do I? (and, believe it or not, I also said this a couple more times, but you also missed them).

And, also, it has been said before that this is only a user forum, not an official support forum. Everyone here is a simple user (as I am), except a few officials who check the forum from time to time.

Because this topic has no actual subject, and it's only posted to make flames around here, I must say TOPIC CLOSED! If anyone has to say something about this decision, you can find me on PM.

Cris.

This discussion has been closed.