Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Paranoidmode Not Present After Reinstall Win7

Hi i have a free 6 month key for Internet security 2015.

After reinstalling win7 i cant select paranoid mode in firewall settings.

I wanted to make a support ticket but it says no valid key,thats why i ask it here.

Note that the key is valid because its registered.

Comments

• Hello piet,

Paranoid Mode is set in "General Settings" from the top bar drop down menu, not from "Firewall Settings".

Ro.

post-175392-1412859693_thumb.png

• Hello piet,

Paranoid Mode is set in "General Settings" from the top bar drop down menu, not from "Firewall Settings".

Ro.

Thank you fore your reply.

In the general dropdown menu there is no option like your screen shot suggest and in mine install after i reinstalled windows7.

So what i try to say is that after i reinstalled win7 the option to select paranoid mode is not present anymore. in general settings.

post-184658-1412860458_thumb.png

• OK. Firstly after you reinstalled Bitdefender you will have to do an update and reboot your computer afterwards. Manually update it if your version is not 18.20.0.1227 (right click the tray icon and select "About" to check).

If you have the latest version, run a repair - Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender>Repair.

• OK. Firstly after you reinstalled Bitdefender you will have to do an update and reboot your computer afterwards. Manually update it if your version is not 18.20.0.1227 (right click the tray icon and select "About" to check).

If you have the latest version, run a repair - Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender>Repair.

I will uninstall it because its not manually updating mine version is 18.12 this is really strange and a security risk.

will keep you updated if its fixed after reinstall.

• That may be a version before the paranoid mode was reintroduced. A repair may be the best way to go to start with?

• That may be a version before the paranoid mode was reintroduced. A repair may be the best way to go to start with?

Repair did not work keeps in old bad version.

After reinstall its the latest version, but real time protection is of

if i klick repair it failed.

If i go to my online profile and klick on online registration it keeps hanging in task.

post-184658-1412865493_thumb.png

post-184658-1412865511_thumb.png