Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender And Popup Blocking

Options

Everyone,

I am new to Bitdefender, and have encountered this problem which seems easy to solve yet i have not been able to solve it.

In my IE whenever right click a link and try to open the link in a new window, the IE goes dead for a while and then comes back alive without opening that link. I guess it is something i need to tune up within Bitdefender, but i just can not seem to know how to do it.........

P.S: I turned off the Pop up blocker from IE but still not working........

So help please............

:mellow::unsure:

thankx

Comments

• guys..!!!! 2o people have viewed my topic and no reply..!!!!!

• what is happening...!!?!?? 114 viewers and not a single reply..??!!!

Anyway i am looking myself into it but sadly so far i have not been successful...........

:wacko::wacko::mellow::mellow::mellow:

• What version of Windows, IE and BitDefender are you using? When asking for help, you should provide as much details as possible, if you expect anyone to figure out what's the problem. I don't remember if BitDefender has a popup blocking function, but if it does, did you try to disable it and see if the problem persists?

• Ok, I checked and BitDefender doesn't have a popup blocker. Using BitDefender Total Security 2008 and Internet Explorer 7, I am able to open links in a new window. What made you think that BitDefender is the reason for your problem, did it start after installing BitDefender?

• bluesprite....

Thanks a lot for your time, i was able to manage to solve the problem....it was not Bitdefender problem, it was IE 7 problem....

When i reinstalled IE everything went well

Thanks anyway