Update Bugs

Hi...After the latest build update to 18.19.0.1345, I have noticed a couple of things. First, the BD GUI no longer shows the last scan status. Only the last update information is displayed. Second, the sandbox function in the BD toolbar is no longer working in any of my browsers. I have IE 11 and the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my lucky day?

Comments

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Hi...After the latest build update to 18.19.0.1345, I have noticed a couple of things. First, the BD GUI no longer shows the last scan status. Only the last update information is displayed. Second, the sandbox function in the BD toolbar is no longer working in any of my browsers. I have IE 11 and the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my lucky day?

I should add that I am running Windows 8.1 on a 64 bit system.

• The sandbox is working on my Win 7 desktop but not on my Win 8.1 desktop. The "Last Scan" info on the GUI doesn't show on either although it is in the "Events" dropdown.

• Only the last update information is displayed. Second, the sandbox function in the BD toolbar is no longer working in any of my browsers. I have IE 11 and the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my lucky day?

This is the problem of virtualization.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=56340

• Hi...Thanks for replying with that info guys. I appreciate it.

• Hi...Thanks for replying with that info guys. I appreciate it.

this is only my guess, I would like to hear the comments of developers.

• The problem is definitely imbedded in the latest update. I have just uploaded v.1227 TS to my laptop, all worked well. I updated to v.1345 and the problems described by ozziebear are now present. We will have to sit tight and wait for it to be sorted out by the BD team.

• Hi...After the latest build update to 18.19.0.1345, I have noticed a couple of things. First, the BD GUI no longer shows the last scan status. Only the last update information is displayed. Second, the sandbox function in the BD toolbar is no longer working in any of my browsers. I have IE 11 and the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my lucky day?

Hi...Sandbox feature still not working after update to 1369.

• Hi...Sandbox feature still not working after update to 1369.

Hi...Very happy to see that the sandbox functionality has been restored after latest build update (18.20.0.1429). Thank you BD.