Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

E-mail Protection Question

Options

I've installed BD Anti-Virus Plus 2015 and am happy with the product. Does this particular program also scan e-mail messages as well? I use Gmail as my primary e-mail client and I know it offers very good first level protection when both receiving and sending messages. But wasn't sure whether BD Anti-Virus also has a role to play regarding e-mail protection.

Comments

• I've installed BD Anti-Virus Plus 2015 and am happy with the product. Does this particular program also scan e-mail messages as well? I use Gmail as my primary e-mail client and I know it offers very good first level protection when both receiving and sending messages. But wasn't sure whether BD Anti-Virus also has a role to play regarding e-mail protection.

Gmail in the web browser? Bitdefender only scans POP3 for email to and from programs such as Outlook or Thunderbird. It does not scan emails inside a web browser.

If you download or view any attachments they would be scanned by your realtime file scanning antivirus protection.